Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hi...

We are still here, I am so bad about writing on this blog. David is getting better,he had jaundice and the levels are finally getting lower. He has been
treated for over a month now with medicine and also 10 days of photo light therapy.

My mom is visiting and helping me with the kids and around the apartment. She came for 5 weeks and has just 2 weeks left. The time is flying by too quickly. We are enjoying having her with us. It will lonely without her during the day while Jon
is at work. If you would like to read her blog about the visit,you can go to www.return2perm.blogspot.com.

I love having 3 children. It definitely is not boring, trying to nurse a newborn, play and teach a 2.5 year old and 4.5 year old as well as cook,clean and all the other things we moms and wives do. I love being able to open our home for hospitality,hosting staff meetings for the children's ministry team and other
guests that come through YWAM Perm as well as our staff coming over. I am very grateful for Jonathan,the husband he is and how even after a hard day's work,he
is helping out and even gets Caleb and Abigail ready for bed every night he is
home. Caleb and Abigail are in love with David. They want to hold him often and smother him with kisses.

There is so much to be grateful for and I just wanted to share a few.

1 comment:

Hailey said...

That's so great you get to visit with your mom! I'm sure she's loving it too. Jon's a great guy. You got one of the good ones. :) Love all of the pictures. Such cute kids!